[audacity4blind] Re: videos

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:06:40 GMT

| From "Greg" <sonnygdp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:18:50 -0500
| Subject: [audacity4blind] videos
> I have the software for work with videos. I can extract and repair the
> audio from my video, but don't understand how to get the repaired audio
> back to the video. I exported it to a folder, but only the audio is there.

Greg,

You will need to read the help for the video software you have or
ask the technical support department for that software.  Please
read my comment in the other thread about the repaired audio
being in a compatible format for the video.

If the video editor allows you to replace the original audio, it
should show you what format that audio is in, but MediaInfo will
give you more information.

AVIDemux is quite good for replacing the original audio in a video
with new audio:
http://avidemux.sourceforge.net/ .