[audacity4blind] Re: trimming

  • From: Ella Yu <ellaxyu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 09:06:06 -0800

To trim an audio file, do the following:
1. Assuming you have a file open, press control+F6, which will bring you to a box where you can set the start and end time of the trimmed track.
2. Tab once to find the box where you set the start time. Press the left or right arrow to move through the box and press up or down arrow to change the values. Alternatively, you can type in the values, but that may be more challenging for some.
3. Tab once again to find the end time box and repeat the entering process in step 2.
4.  Press control+T to trim the audio.
5.  Save/export.