[audacity4blind] time shift tool

  • From: Brad Erhardt <bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:05:36 -0700

Hello everybody, I have a question, let us say that you have a voice intro
track, IE announcing the next song to come up on the radio. Then you have the
music track. Now you set up the fade in for the music track and lastly you want
to have the music start while you are part way through saying the intro.

Good afternoon everyone we hope your enjoying the drive home show, coming up
next for your enjoyment is the beachboys with help me ronda.

While you are saying help me ronda, you want the music to start but fade in and
then pick up after your done speaking. I understand this is possible either
through a time shift tool, which is supposed to be activated by the F5 key, or
you can set up autoduck.

Can anyone help me figure out either how, once you have the tool selected that
you shift the music along the time line, or how we set up the autoduck to work
in this case.

Much thanks

Brad Erhardt
bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx