[audacity4blind] Re: testing

  • From: "Stan Bobbitt" <sbobbitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 01:02:35 -0400

Wow, something is really messed up. I sent that message to the eyes-free list, that was the address I put into the to field, I double, if not triple checked. Very strange ...

-----Original Message----- From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 12:22 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: testing

I don't know why you haven't gotten any messages. I believe there were a
small number. But I seldom see more than five or eight and that's on a busy
day. If you really are getting hundreds of messages from the Audacity list,
you shouldn't be.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Bobbitt" <sbobbitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>