[audacity4blind] Re: test message

  • From: TimBuckTu <papaschnelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:47:00 -0600

It's still working, and so am I. I haven't gotten to my project I asked questions about some time ago but I'll take this time to thank you guys for your helpful suggestions and let you all know that I haven't just rudely forgotten you. Have a great day.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>