[audacity4blind] Re: telephone effect

  • From: Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 22:03:40 +0100

Hello.

With Audacity's built in equalizer you can simulate a telephone effect. I have done that before, you just have to go to the equalizer settings and tab untill you find the choice setting and just choose Telephone as the name of the choice. The only issue with these settings is that there's a bug when you try to associate it with a chain, so you will have to explore the settings very well and remember all changes you make.

Another easyer way to simulate a telephone effect may be to go to the bass and treble settings, then cut off low and high frequencys untill you stay just with the mid range. Hope that helps.

Vitor

On 31/08/2015 15:54, אפיק סופיר afik sofir wrote:

Hi

I'm using audacity 2.1.1 on windows.

I want to know if telephone effect is excist in audacity?

I'm broadcaster at the global voice, and at radio kol gat, local station.

I'm 16 years old

In addition, how can I mix tracks?

Afik.

--