[audacity4blind] Re: still wrestling with latency and correcting it, help please

  • From: Steve Schnelle <papaschnelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:36:19 -0500

Thanks so much Robert for your response and the pluggin. I'll install it and give it a go. What I'm trying to do is some multitrack recording of original music and other multitrack projects. For this I need the tracks synchronized as good as I can get them and that's why Latency is so important to me at this point. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I go along and really appreciate everyone's patience and suggestions. I'll post my projects if anyone wants for critique unless we're not supposed to do that. Take care.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Hänggi" <aarjay.robert@xxxxxxxxx>