[audacity4blind] Re: splitting stereo tracks

  • From: "Orlando Enrique Fiol" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ofiol" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 18:39:27 -0400

Hi David.

>Having a track selected is not enough. You need to have at least one track
>and a time range selected, otherwise all the audio in the project is
>selected. I presume that you didn't have a time range selected.

You're probably correct. But if Audacity is automatically selecting tracks, what's the point in differentiating between selected and unselected states? know the obvious answer is that the select check box under tracks behaviors addresses this problem. But then, I have to select entire time ranges in order to perform operations. It seems that I must simply remember to select a time range on split stereo tracks. Orlando

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line