[audacity4blind] Re: splitting stereo tracks

  • From: "Orlando Enrique Fiol" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ofiol" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:03:02 -0400

Hi all. Although I've figured out how to split stereo tracks, solo, mute and select each, Audacity does not seem to allow me to carry out operations on one of these split tracks. Whatever I do gets applied to both tracks, even if only one is selected. Why could that be?
At 07:30 AM 8/13/2019, Robert Hänggi wrote:

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@xxxxxxxxxxx

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line