[audacity4blind] splitting podcasts in Audacity

  • From: Janelle Vacanti <janellevacanti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 1:31:38 -0400

Hi,
Some of the podcasts that I am subscribed to in ITunes are split up into
separate tracks. This means that I am able to press the control key plus either
the left arrow key or the right arrow key to move to the next song or the
previous song in the podcast. However, with other podcasts that I am subscribed
to in ITunes, this is not possible. I was wondering if there was a way using
Audacity to split the file up by song, but still have the podcast
be in one
file like the other podcasts that I am subscribed to in ITunes?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Janelle