[audacity4blind] soundleech

  • From: Justin Trevino <jtrevino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 03:32:04 -0500

I just installed soundleech on my new windows 8 p c, and I can't access the menu that would allow me to record with it.

I have always used audacity to record streaming audio in the past.
However, my new computer has beats audio on board, and I can't seem to get an accurate reproduction using stereo mix.
Has anyone else tried soundleech and been successful?
Thanks,
Justin Trevino