[audacity4blind] Re: soundcard. xonar u5

  • From: Steve Schnelle <papaschnelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:16:49 -0600

I'm using an inexpensive outboard sound card and a small mixing board. I've finally accomplished the correct latency to multitrack record. It's not professional though, just home recording stuff.
Steve

-----Original Message----- From: Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 8:48 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: soundcard. xonar u5

Hi.
not for me either.
It could be a good soujndciip, it supports very low microphone latency.
but that doesn't help if we can't access the things.
It is because of that I'm thinking of gettimg the mixer instead.
/Kristoffer

I bought a Xonar sound card and couldn't access any of the functions, a bad

investment for me.
Steve