[audacity4blind] Re: soundcard. xonar u5

  • From: Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:48:52 +0100

Hi.
not for me either.
It could be a good soujndciip, it supports very low microphone latency.
but that doesn't help if we can't access the things.
It is because of that I'm thinking of gettimg the mixer instead.
/Kristoffer

I bought a Xonar sound card and couldn't access any of the functions, a bad

investment for me.
Steve