[audacity4blind] Re: sometimes unable to click the ok button

  • From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai" <cwwong.pro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 15:55:21 +0800

Well, it seems that the problem happen only in the silence generate window.
I try pressing enter, space and NVDA+/ as well.
Sometimes it works immediately, but sometimes I need to click many times.....

Andrew Downie 於 31/10/2015 15:19 寫道:

No, I cannot replicate that with NVDA 2015.3. Are you tabbing to ok? I usually use spacebar to activate buttons but trying with both spacebar and Enter works. When I routed the mouse pointer to the button, left click also worked first time. I am puzzled.

Andrew

On 31/10/2015 4:18 PM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai wrote:
Hi all,
I am using Audacity 2.1.1 and NVDA.
Sometimes, when I want to generate a portion of silence, when I click the ok button, it didn't apply but just remain in the same window. I need either to keep pressing enther for several times, or move the NVDA mouse course by NVDA+/ and press /(left click) several times.
Any friends have the similar issues?