[audacity4blind] Re: sliders in audacity

  • From: "vitorflash" <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:09:34 -0000

Hi there.

I have the same problem, but there are usually edit fields in which you can more easyly change values. You just type the value and preview as many times you need to adjust a given slider.
Hope that works.

Vitor

-----Mensagem Original----- From: Mohamed
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 2:48 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] sliders in audacity

Hi guys, I have an audacity question.
I've often noticed that in NVDA, when I encounter a slider in audacity,
I often have to click the arrow keys several times just to move up by
one value. An example is in the percent change slider in the change
pitch or change speed dialog. The default is 49. So I use the right
arrow to move forward. The first time I do that, NVDA says nothing. The
second time, it says 50 as it should. In some other settings, you have
to press the right arrow even more times to move forward. What is the
reason for this?
Thaanks.