[audacity4blind] sliders in audacity

  • From: Mohamed <malhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:48:20 -0400

Hi guys, I have an audacity question.
I've often noticed that in NVDA, when I encounter a slider in audacity, I often have to click the arrow keys several times just to move up by one value. An example is in the percent change slider in the change pitch or change speed dialog. The default is 49. So I use the right arrow to move forward. The first time I do that, NVDA says nothing. The second time, it says 50 as it should. In some other settings, you have to press the right arrow even more times to move forward. What is the reason for this?
Thaanks.