[audacity4blind] single track and multi track packages

  • From: governor staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 18:40:03 -0400

Hello guys. I"m listening to a podcast from Jonathan Mosen, Mosen at Large. He says that Audacity is a single track digital audio workstation. I don't think that this is the case. Correct me if I'm wrong. When I receive confirmation that it isn't a single track digital audio workstation, I'll correct Mr. Mosen.

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line