[audacity4blind] Re: scripts instaler

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 22:01:48 +0700

Hi Aiden
At the install option, if you choose full install, setup will install script, the readme, whats new file, and the installer source If you choose just script, setup will extract the script, readme and what new file into the enu folder, and does not create uninstaller. When choose custom, setup will install script, readme and whats new file, but the installer is optional.
Hope that help
Sorry because of my English.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aidan Maher" <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>