[audacity4blind] Re: removing the screen reader from recordings

  • From: Sandra Gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:53:37 +0000

Hello,
Does Insert plus S mute Jaws? I don't like the sound of that. Anyway,
when I have recorded in the past, I used to make sure that there was
silence at the beginning and end so that I could remove Jaws'
contributions without harming the correct audio. These days, I have
the computer in another room and use a long cable for the headphones.
I have a cable attached to my soundcard which is connected to the
headphone socket of the laptop so that I can hear Jaws through my
headphones without it infiltrating the recording. There is no sound
from my headphones as they are close-backed.

I hope this helps.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 1/24/13, Kimsan <kimsansong@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Interestingly enough that was the obvious choice but just wanted to hear
> jaws while I am doing this recording as I cannot figure out how to get
> audio
> from the headset and not in the recording.
> I guess this will have to do.
> Take care.

Soprano Singer
 www.sandragayer.com