[audacity4blind] Re: removing audacity

  • From: Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 09:22:24 +0100

What operating system are you using?

You can go to the programs or programs x86 folder in your hard drive and look for the Audacity folder and remove it again. After configuring windows wasapi in Audacity, restart Audacity and make shure that wasapi is the chosen device in the host's dialog, and that your microphone is being heard on your speakers.

Às 08:10 de 07/10/2015, Kristoffer Gustafsson escreveu:

Hi.
I'm thinking about removing audacity and install it again and see if
the wasapi problem is still there.
How do I i install Everything? settings, folders etc?
It sais that some folders couldn't be removed.
/Kristoffer

--
Vitor Ferreira