[audacity4blind] Re: removing and returning to the spot in a track

  • From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 08:02:52 -0800

Hello:

Those are some steps I tell ya. Sounds easy but to a newby such as myself
with audacity sounds tough lol.

I am working with larger files and when I remove stuff, I hate going to the
start and right arrowing until I am back but I will try your suggestion
later today.

Thanks much.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@xxxxxxx