[audacity4blind] Re: recording with 2 microphones

  • From: Marlon Brandão de Sousa <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:55:06 -0300

Hello,

I also would like to know it. My mixer makes everything go through two
chanels, so it is seen as a stereo device by audacity and the system
also.
But I don't know f it would be a constraint of the device or of audacity.
Marlon

> I'd like to know this as well. Is there any external hardware that can be
> used with audacity to treat it as a mixer?  That would be great
>
> Johny Cassidy
>
> Today programme and BBC Business News
>
> New Broadcasting House
> London
>
> TEL:  0203 6142555
> Mob:  07900 513293
>
> TWITTER: https://twitter.com/johnycassidy

>>> 3.5mm stereo to mono splitter, so that it appears as a single device to

free."
Linus Torvalds