[audacity4blind] Re: recording with 2 microphones

  • From: Thomas Byskov Dalgaard <tbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 20:26:10 +0200

Hi Brad!

I've played with this a little.
On Windows it can be hard to manage. Here you might need a program like VIrtual
audio cabler, that lets you combine the sound from different microphones..
On the Mac is it very easy to create an agregate device that lets you combine
multiple inputs like two usb microphones.
I haven't tested anything related to external soundcards, but I hope someone
can share some info on this, but it shouldn't bee impossible to do.

Best regards
Thomas