[audacity4blind] Re: recording volume,

  • From: Gary Campbell <campg2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 09:44:37 -0700

Hi Brad,

Find the Recording slider on the Mixer toolbar, or open the system volume control.

Gary

On 11/6/2014 9:42 PM, Brad Erhardt wrote:
Hi again, I think I figured out part of the problem. I started a new project
with no background sound and just tried recording my voice. Well I am pretty
loud but you can hardly hear me on playback. Is it possible to adjust the
recording volume by keyboard, or I think that is called the gain? Thanks,