[audacity4blind] recording problem,

  • From: Brad Erhardt <brad.erhardt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 20:39:14 -0800

Hi all, I have just gotten back into the swing of using audacity after some
time away. I have hooked up my Blue NEssie microphone and my headset, In the
device section of my toolbar I see that they are selected as input and output
devices. When I blow, I hear myself in the headset. Now I have imported a
background tune and I want to talk over it. I press R which starts a second
track on which to record, but later I don't hear myself when I play back. I
have checked and neither the microphone nor the track are muted. Can anyone
give me a clue as to what the problem may be?

Thanks,