[audacity4blind] Re: recording from my turntable

  • From: "L.F. Meijer \(Pengaarde\)" <lfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:22:01 +0100

Thanks, Gene. I could use your information about chechking the preferred sound card for JAWS. Now I shall no longer hear the voice of JAWS by recording via the USB sound card. Jaws speaks via the speakers of my laptop. By the way, in the settingsmenu of JAWS I had to use the down arrow before using the right arrow for opening the submenu of utilities.

Kind regards,

   Loek.

L.F. Meijer
IsaƤc Sweersstraat 17