[audacity4blind] recording from my turntable

  • From: randy tijerina <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:06:46 -0500

hello everyone....randy here from San Atnonio Texas.
I'm a bit new at this...So forgive my mistakes.
I got a USB turntable......I don't have an external synthesizer......I'd like to know...or ask for help about.....recording a record? what I need to balance...or whatever?
may i ask for help?
And, where can I get the latest version of Audacity and or scripts also?