[audacity4blind] Re: recording

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:50:04 +0100 (BST)

Hi Jim,
You can adjust the microphone volume level on its properties dialog. This is
the same dialog that includes the listen tab where you set the listen to this
device check box. On the levels tab of this dialog, there's a volume slider.
Alternatively, as Tony has already suggested, you could reduce the Jaws volume
in the volume mixer dialog.

David.