[audacity4blind] Re: question regarding using audio units for efects on the mac

  • From: John Hess <wysiwygtechnologies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 08:40:49 -0400

Gale, thanks!!!! I am gathering what you are saying here is that I need to be
sure I am starting with a steereo track.  The verbs are really good and I thank
you for your help. Fantastic!!!!!. I will be teaching a class on podcasting
using audacity and will have one mac user and 7 PC users.  This is really a
great program and getting better all the time.