[audacity4blind] Re: problem aligning tracks

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 02:12:14 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Gianluca, I've posted the apparent bug. David

You wrote: >> Well,

let's say we have two tracks, one should start after the other. So I selected the time where the second track should start, highlighted it and went to project - align - align with cursor.
It doesn't work with version 1.3.1, and often the program takes you to the end of the track not keeping the selection.
Cheers

Gianluca