[audacity4blind] Re: problem aligning tracks

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:51:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gianluca,

I haven't aligned tracks before so could you explain what this is? I've seen posts about aligning tracks on the regular audacity users list but haven't followed them since I've only done a little experimental multitracking to find how 1.3.1 works.

If you can explain what you did in 1.3.0 which you can't do in 1.3.1 in more detail, I'll report it as a bug.

David

Gianluca wrote:
I'm still using the 1.3.0 because it seems that the new version won't let
me align tracks properly.

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/