[audacity4blind] Re: podcast tutorials

  • From: Leland <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 21:10:06 -0500

John W. Hess wrote:
Good evening all. I am interested in creating a course on podcasting and am looking for a good podcasting tutorial that discusses creating,and publishing podcasts. Does anyone have any good suggestions? Thanks. I do plan to use audacity as my audio editor.

John,

It just so happens that Dominic (author of Audacity) has written a book entitled:

Podcasting with Audacity: Creating a Podcast With Free Audio Software(Digital Short Cut)

http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0132366576

I don't know if that will help though and don't know if it's in audio format either.

Leland