[audacity4blind] Re: please help?

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 20:34:12 -0400

While in the track table, you can arrow up and down to focus on a track. The track will say "selected" if it is a selected track for editing. If it does not say that, then press Enter on it to select it. Unselect the other tracks if they say selected, by pressing Enter on each one. In other words, pressing Enter toggles tracks on and off. With one of the tracks selected, you can work on it independently.

Rich De Steno

On 9/1/2012 4:24 PM, liu kai chan wrote:
hi, I am new to the list as well, my name is liu
I’ve found that the key commands such as [shift a] seem to not be working for me,
I installed audacity I use jaws
I’m wondering if there is some type of script that I didn’t install?
the only thing I seem to get working is to open instrumentals and I get it to multi track record, e.g I can get an instrumental and add a vocal track to it however, I have no idea how to focus on the different tracks, so in terms of editing the vocal track weather it be to clear it up or low it down I can’t differentiate between tracks.
can I have some pointers on how to do these things?
if there is some type of script that I need to install please post the link so that I may obtain it?
thank you for your help in advance.