[audacity4blind] playing with audiobooks

  • From: Brad Erhardt <bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:12:53 -0700

Hello all, I have a question here. I have a large audiobook collection, and
some have very poor sound quality like they were recordings from tape cassettes
originally. Some have verry high treble or base and it is hard to hear. Is it
possible to resample these or play with equalizer settings using audacity to
make them easier to listen to? Thanks again for all your help.
Brad Erhardt
bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx