[audacity4blind] Re: play 1 second command

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:21:09 GMT

| From "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
| Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:38:17 +0700
| Subject: [audacity4blind] play 1 second command
> Can any body explain what the play 1 second command do
> in Audacity? I selected all, or a part in my audio, then press
> 1 to activate this command. But Audacity play the same region.

It plays one second of audio relative to the horizontal position
of the mouse pointer, half a second before the pointer position
and half a second after the pointer position.

So if your mouse pointer was in such a position that it lined up
with 5 seconds on the Timeline, pressing 1 would play from
4.5 seconds to 5.5 seconds.

It probably isn't useful to you.