[audacity4blind] Re: one more question about recording and I think I am on my way for now

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 15:55:30 -0500

Select export from the file menu. The name of the file will come up. Tab over once and you can arrow up and down to select MP3.

Rich De Steno

On 2/6/2013 3:05 PM, Kimsan wrote:

Hi,

So I have this mp3 file that I want to edit, I bring it into audacity via import, make the edits and then is it possible to save that mp3 editted copy?

I tried it this morning and it saved it as a .op file.

I am still learning the ropes and I am 90% there with my basic needs for this program. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@xxxxxxx