[audacity4blind] Re: no play-back sound

  • From: "vitorflash" <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:57:31 +0100

Hi there.

Two things may be happening:
Either you're not actually recording, or the recorded sound is not being played back, so, do the following:

Go to edit, preferences, and the first element of the list is device.
If it's not highlighted, then arrow up until you find Device right on top of the tree view.

Using tab, you will navigate through main playback and recording settings.

Leave the first configuration item alone, and just change the playback and recording device according to your needs.

Good luck.

Vitor

-----Mensagem Original----- From: Hettie
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:37 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] no play-back sound

Hi all
I know it must be a setting but which one? I can record with Audacity but no
sound when I try to play to listen to the recording. Please help.
Thanks
Hettie