[audacity4blind] Re: new user of Audacity

  • From: Anders Holmberg <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:32:37 +0100

Hi!
There are others out there.
If you go to the audacity page you can download the set of ladspa plugins.
THe ladspa set of plugins has a lot of cool and great effects.
ALso there ar nyqvist plugins by david r sky a blind guy that created a lot of great plugins for blind people.
/A
David Bailes skrev 2011-02-01 19:06:
Hi,
there's a ring modulator plug-in which has edit boxes as well as sliders, and
it's available at:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/download/file.php?id=1631&sid=7c54dec38ee12e8c496af1cb14436e8e

The four edit boxes are:
- modulation frequency, in hertz
- amount, as a percent
- waveform: 0 for sine, 1 for triangular, 2 for sawtooth and 3 for pulse
- pulse bias, with range -100 to 100

there may be other accessible ring modulator plug-ins which other people on this
list are aware of. If you know who wrote the plug-in which you've tried, you
could try and contact them and suggest having better increments for the arrow
keys and the page up/down keys.

best wishes,
David.