[audacity4blind] new user, help recording music please

  • From: "David Greene" <david_jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:23:54 -0400

Hi. I just down loaded Audacity, and now trying to copy music from my old cassettes to my laptop. I am using windows XP Home with Jaws 7.0. Can you help please? I have my cable plugged in to my walkman, and into my laptop. I have Audacity open, I pressed enter on stereo tracks under the project menu. I have saved it as test, and when I try to re-play to see if it is working, there is no sound, yes, I do have the cassette on. How do I get Jaws to move to the other screen when I am in the help menu. Thanks for all help. David.
David Greene
david_jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxx