[audacity4blind] Re: new here, and new in audacity

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:03:00 +0100 (BST)

Hi Afik,
Unfortunately, the talking computers website doesn't have a search edit box for
searching the site. On the main page, the second list is a list of links to the
contents of a particular month. So if you open the July 2013 link you're taken
to the contents for that month. If you then search for audacity you'll find the
article on audacity for that month. You then have to do the same for all
subsequent months.

David.

On Tuesday, 29 April 2014, 9:27, afik sofir  אפיק סופיר <afik.sofer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi david,

Thanks, I have your guide for jaws users,.
Thanks for help and for podcast
About talking computers, simpley search "audacity" in the website?

Best regards,
Afik sofir
e-mail
afik.sofer@xxxxxxxxx