[audacity4blind] Re: new here, and new in audacity

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:02:15 +0100 (BST)

Hi Afik,

there's a guide to Audacity for Jaws users which contains a keystrokes section
at the end of the guide:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.0.5-Guide.html

Gene Asner done a podcast for audacity:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25812011/recording%20presentation.zip
Note that this also covers mp3 direct cut, and as Gene has already pointed out,
the podcast says that you have to save recorded audio before editing, but this
is not the case.

Jim Gamage is doing a series of articles on Audacity on the Talking computers
website. He started in July 2013:
http://www.talking-computers.org.uk/

David.

On Monday, 28 April 2014, 16:53, afik sofir  אפיק סופיר <afik.sofer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi there

I new here, and new in audacity. I use jaws 14 under windows 7 pro.
I have had phones,  with michrophone. But while I recording I heard a lot of
nois.

How I fix that?

I need hotkeys for audacity please. Maybe have podcasts? Or toturials?

Best regards,

Afik sofir