[audacity4blind] need help with mixing tracks

  • From: Mohamed <malhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 15:42:21 -0400

Hi guys, so, I have a bit of a problem I need solved. So, I'm creating a dectalk based song, and I'm trying to provide some musical backing for it. I need to mix the tracks so dectalk and the music will go together. That's simple, just load the tracks and they will play at the same time. So, this is where my issue is. I want the dectalk track to play only at a certain period in the track. How exactly do I move the track so that it won't play immediately? To put it another way, I don't want the dectalk track to play right away, I want it to come in at a certain time period within the track. How exactly could I do this?
Thanks for any help.