[audacity4blind] Re: need help saving recording on Audacity.

  • From: "Ron" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:12:16 -0000

Hello Angel.

Ok, here is how you save a file.

1. Control Key with s. That is, hold down the Cont key then press s. You may encounter a message asking if you want to save as an Audacity file (*.au) and just agree. The tab key will take you through your choices and choose the one you want.

You can save by pressing the Alt key, then cursor down to save as if you prefer.

Hope this helps.

Ron

2.
----- Original Message ----- From: "angel.adorno1" <angel.adorno1@xxxxxxxxxxx>