[audacity4blind] Re: need help saving recording on Audacity.

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:55:52 +0700

Normaly you can save at wave file.
----- Original Message ----- From: "angel.adorno1" <angel.adorno1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:29 PM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: need help saving recording on Audacity.

thanks for getting back to me so soon.
would I be able to save it as wave, does not matter at the moment I just need practice on how to save a file in a folder. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:18 AM

Hi Angel
Never have this error yet, but I think you can check the folowing
1. If you save in mp3, make sure you install the lame mp3 encoder. If you download an exe file and install, Audacity will locate it manually. 2. If you record for an hour, your project file would be large, and you should wait for a minute after pressing enter. Don't press the keyboard at this time because you might press the enter or spacebar, wich activate cancel button. 3. If it not solve, reset all your preferences by rename or delete Audacity.cfg file usually in the folowing location
windows xp: C:\Documents and settings\User name\Application data\Audacity
Windows vista or later: C:\Users\User name\AppData\Roaming\Audacity
where user name your current user account.
Hope that help
Cuong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "angel.adorno1" <angel.adorno1@xxxxxxxxxxx>