[audacity4blind] Re: need help saving recording on Audacity.

  • From: "angel.adorno1" <angel.adorno1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 04:44:16 -0500

thanks will try that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:28 AM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: need help saving recording on Audacity.

Chances are that extra dialogue, with the Ok button is telling you there's an issue with trying to save it there.

In the file name field, you could try typing the full path, like:
c:\temp\fileName.mp3

Or something like that, and then, rather use space bar on dialogue buttons, since sometimes enter key will rather activate the default button for a dialogue, instead of the currently focused button, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA