[audacity4blind] need help saving recording on Audacity.

  • From: "angel.adorno1" <angel.adorno1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 04:07:45 -0500

hi list well I can record but here is where it gets crazy for me.

1 I do the recording.
2 I press the alt key and the letter f.
3 then I press the letter e.
4 then i put in the required name of the file and I tab over to what the file should be converted to like mp3 or wave. 5 I choose what the file is going to be then I tab over to where I want it saved.
6 I choose where I want it saved and I press enter.
7 some other stuff comes up then and I just tab over to ok.
8 I press enter on o, and I am back in Audacity.
9 I go to the place where I thought I saved the file and I look and there is nothing there. can any one help with this please I have a voice over that I need to send out over the weekend and I keep missing a step onAudacity.
thanks so much.
Angel.