[audacity4blind] monitoring your projects using USB interface

  • From: Steve Schnelle <papaschnelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 19:36:43 -0500

Hi folks, Steve here. I'm getting up the nerve to start a project and just
purchased a Lightsnake USB to XLR cord to allow me to use a fairly good
microphone. I've finally got the sound set up and can here it through my
headphones but it has a delay. Does anyone know how I can set this thing to
here what I'm saying at the time I'm saying it? This delay thing really throws
me off and I know there's a way to eliminate it. Thanks in advance for any
suggestions. By the way, I've been collecting all of your excellent advice to
use as a quick reference guide for Audacity but don't think I've seen this
installment. Thanks and take care. Steve