[audacity4blind] Re: mixing two audio files

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:29:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Gary, thanks for pointing out and correcting the typo,

 Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: mixing two audio files
 To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, 15 November, 2013, 19:09

 Select from cursor to end of selected
 tracks is Shift+k, edited below.

 Gary

  Date: Friday, 8 November, 2013, 18:39

  Hi Robby,Could you explain how to use the audo
  duck feature in step-by-step instructions? I looked at the
  built-in manual that comes with Audacity, and like many
  articles we find online that explain how to do something,
  they’re assuming that the user is using a mouse, and
  I’m not able to use the mouse. I’m hoping to
  create a recording that simulates a radio broadcast like
  sound. Whereas, at the beginning, there’s
  approximately 15 seconds of instrumental music, then at
 the
  point where the narration would begin, the music will fade
  down but continue to play at a comfortable level so that
 it
  doesn’t get in the way of the voice track. Thus,
  allowing the listener to hear both the music and voice
  track. Then, when the voice track ends, the music will
 fade
  back up and play for a few seconds, then fade out.
  Thanks.MikeRochester, NY. USA
   From: audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx