[audacity4blind] Re: mixing two audio files

  • From: William Brandes <geeksbygod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 04:39:07 -0500

Another method. i have done this but go about it another way. i work
audacity throgh the task bar menu. i start by hitting alt from an open
audacity to get to the task bar and right arrow to move along the
different tasks. here is how I would go about it.

1 - import voice audio file into the audacity timeline
2 - create a new track
3 - import your second audio
4 - fade in and fade out your music track
5 - move the music track along the time line by adding silence to the
beginning of the music track
6 - when done sect all and save to whatever format you desire. of
course you can reduce the amplitude of either track or other effects
I am on a windows xp os with the latest nvda and audatity installed

regards, william