[audacity4blind] Re: mixing two audio files

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 07:24:42 +0100

Hi Mike!
You can use the Auto Duck effect to create a voice over. Make sure the voice
track is below the music track and use the track align options to move the
voice track to where you want it to start. Then make sure only the music
track is selected, select the audio by pressing j shift-k  and apply Auto
Duck. If you want The music to fade to silence during the voice track cut it
off where you want it to end and perform a fade before applying Auto Duck.
Cheers, Robbie